How to Register for a NESDC Race
- Register for the race. When registration is open, a form will appear to the right (or at the bottom of the page if you're on a phone). Please use the form to register.
- You must be a member of the New England Sled Dog Club to race. If you are not a member, please indicate the appropriate membership on the registration form. We’ll e-mail out a membership form for you to fill out and bring to the race. (See our Membership page for fees and the membership form).
- Registration generally opens two Thursdays before the race date and closes the Thursday before the race. You MUST register for the race by 9 PM on the Thursday evening before the race. THERE WILL BE NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.
After you register, we will send you an e-mail confirmation with a PDF race packet (and membership form if needed) attached. The race packet will include a registration form and a waiver (or two).
- Fill out the registration form, waiver, and membership form (if joining) and either e-mail it back or bring it with you to the race. THERE WILL BE NO REGISTRATION PACKETS AVAILABLE THE DAY OF THE RACE.
- Show up early on the day of the race, hand in your registration packet, and pay. Please have your paperwork filled out and ready to go so that we can get through registration quickly and start the races on time.
- Have a great race and don’t forget to volunteer. The NESDC and our races are rub by volunteers and we could always use help on the trail, with flagging, etc. We all need to work together to make our races succeed!